Raid Respec advice please

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Cambrie, Jan 27, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Cambrie Guest

Hello,
    I am about to hit 72 and will start raiding soon. I want to respec for Raid DPS so I would like some advice as to what I should put the points into for Raids. I have never raided in EQ2 before.
    I currently have 85 AA points so if someone could be so kind to tell me how to spend the points starting with first priority and going from there..
    Once I get the 85 points into where they should be I also would like to know what to continue adding my points into.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-DwarvesRUs Guest

Hm. Trying to limit myself to "only" 85 could be a little rough..... So I won't. I'll put my "max dps" suggestions, and you can figure out where you'd prioritize getting them:

Sorceror tree:
    STR 4-4-4-8 to max crit % chance on cast
    AGI 6-4-4-8-2 for max casting speed and recast timers
    WIS 4-7-4-8-2 for max damage plus the power reduction from the end line.
    If you have a lot of power proc gear, you may choose to forego the power reduction endline from wis and put those point elsewhere.

Warlock Tree:
    Explosives Line:
    5 in everything except Rift, then 1 in Aftershock
    Hastenings Line:
    5 in everything, plus 1 in Focused Casting
    Propagation Line:
    5 in Venemous Grasp, Poisonous Veil, Abhorrent Gift, and Dark Infestation, plus 1 in Propagations
    Put the last 2 points wherever you feel like.

Shadow Tree:
    General: Whatever. Probably 5 in power. The other 5. . .wherever.
    Mage: 5 in Strike of the Mage. 5 wherever. 1 in Bewilderment
    Sorceror: 5 in Enhance: Ice Flame, 5 in Sorcery Mastery, 5 in Critical Mastery, 1 in Thunderclap
    Warlock: 5 in Destitute, 5 in corrosion, 5 in Warlock's Gift, 2 in Poison Mastery, 2 in Plageubringer

This uses 186 in total, so wherever you'd like to put the other 14 are up to you. Probably Noxious Breath to improve your debuff, perhaps Essence of Hatred. Really just up to you, though, IMO.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cambrie Guest

Thank you very much for the great information...
  4. ARCHIVED-mirage06 Guest

Jonna@Befallen wrote:
    Changed a few things.
    Max hp over max power obviously. Max power is meaningless unless you're a manaburning wizard maybe.
    edit:
    Priority would be something like casting speed, crits and then wisdom line from sorcerer tree, then maybe hastenings and explosives and then start filling shadows tree as much as you can. Start spending points in propagations line to unlock the third/fourth line in shadows.
    edit2:
    I r dumb and had forgotten what absolution enhancement was called :p