Raid Researcher quest needs to be changed

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL, Aug 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

You should not be able to to use the component for step 3 to make step 4 before you do step 3 so that he will no longer do 3 or 4.
    I got the quest, killed dozekar, got the stone, then logged for the night, had the item to make the new item with all the rares, but forgot i hadn't talked to him first. So i made the item, now I can't turn it in for my researcher. Yes, that's my fault, but it shouldn't be possible.
    I suspect that I am not the only one since wiki says it isn't repeatable. Whoever wrote that up did the same thing.
    grrrrrrrrr
  2. ARCHIVED-Omougi Guest

Fix for this is on the way.
  3. ARCHIVED-Roachonine Guest

Is there anyway Yelnar's Binding Stone can be made to be hierloom? Not all of my tradeskillers raid, or have access to the raid zone to loot the item. or atleast let the quest Etch the Stone be repeatable.?
  4. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Piccolo@Everfrost wrote:
    Etch the Stone has been repeatable for a few weeks now. It was in one of the patch notes.
  5. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Mermut wrote:
    The final product has always been tradeable, not heirloom or no-trade or anything. do the quest on your main crafter and trade it to alts etc. or like some guy on my server he puts them up for 5k plat. must be nice to have extras.