Racial Traits List

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Cuelaen, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Hi all, When I was trying to decide which race I was going to pick for my free 100 boost that I got with the expansion, I was looking for a list of all the racial traits of each individual race. I found one here:
    http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Racial_Traditions_(EQ2)
    Hope this helps someone else. Not sure if it would be feasible, but maybe we could get the traits listed on the character creation screen? I mean it's not that big of a deal to go to Zam(which is an amazing site, btw:))and look it up, but would be a nice quality of life addition.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

Cuelaen likes this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Clicking on the links towards the bottom of the page provides useful info - however, the ZAM site has info grouped in such a way that you don't have to go digging for it. Very nice, Cuelaen!
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Not that it much matters, but if you click the names of the races in chart right at the top of the page, it takes you to a run down of the racials specifics for that race, with what cities they start in and whether or not the specific racial traits are passive or activated. I'd hardly call that digging, just less scrolling, and one more click.

Might not be ideal for some, but could be useful to others.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

True. I've done it many times. Generally I prefer the wiki to ZAM.
    Shmogre likes this.