Race for your monk

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Bad news brown, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-GamerX Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Kelendryyst Guest

Dwarf of course as my mini-sig states. :smileyvery-happy:
  3. ARCHIVED-MalignoSD Guest

I wanted to try something different.
  4. ARCHIVED-tkemory Guest

Gnome Monk, officially monk on Thanksgiving Day
  5. ARCHIVED-ChrisRay Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Zakane Guest

Hafling Monk here! ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Magnir Guest

Ratongan Monk, moiself.
  8. ARCHIVED-Yinmaren Guest

Dwarven monk. Not to many on my server, I think the first on my server to be a Dwarven monk as well.
  9. ARCHIVED-Takar_Nizmak Guest

Like the sig says, Iksar Monk -- I really liked their backstory from EQ1, and I was able to come up with a decent in-character justification for the fact that I'd have to betray Freeport and go good to become a monk in EQ2. Not that I expect it to ever come up, but just in case.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lian Guest

High Elf brawler, eventually will be a monk.
  11. ARCHIVED-Faldans Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Slik Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Zorrtek Guest

I stand by my belief that the three other people who said Ratonga Monk were meerly copying me.

Anyways,

Mouse-Master of Antonia Bayle
  14. ARCHIVED-Autologus Guest

From the looks of it being a Human will make you a unique Monk. Looks like Kerra, Barbarian and Ogre are the most popular choices. I am going to play 2 Human Monks one I will duo with a friends Shaman and the other I will play solo when hes not playing so I dont out level him. They are Tordol, and Paimae, Im sure you will recognize the latter, he was just too cool in the movie. Just my 2 cents.
  15. ARCHIVED-Lord Horak Guest

Paimae? Well I guess you mean Paimei, but that's my name on Lucan D'Lere ;)

Darkelf Monk here, and he is an almost perfect lookalike of Pai Mei from the movies, apart from the bushy eyebrows. :D
    Gotta make a screenie some time...

Just too bad first and last name have to be at least 4 letters and spaces aren't allowed.
  16. ARCHIVED-Autologus Guest

I didnt want to spell it exactly the same but wanted it to be similar but still evoke the recognition. I wanted to have some resembelance of originality. You have to like the Paimei character tho he was just such an **** but in a cool way.

Autologus
  17. ARCHIVED-SMW Guest

First iksar monk on Oggok! RARRN!
  18. ARCHIVED-Bildorm Guest

19. ARCHIVED-D`Janico Guest

Human Monk ere

Big, black and bad
  20. ARCHIVED-Rokktor Guest

Ogre Monk, 23, Guk. I still get comments when I get a group invite from across the zone (I know, it's rare, but when I finally do get a group I mean): "OMG an ogre monk, I've gotta see this." Then I show up with my stupid no-graphic pants, ugly round shield, and lamo club... and I'm sure they're underwhelmed. Thanks Sony for making monks choose between stupid looking and bad stats.