Raainy's Market (IMG Heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Raainy, May 21, 2013.

1. Raainy Member

Raainy
    Crushbone
    Everfrost Summer Home
    South Qeynos

I wanted a house for my broker crates that I wouldn't have to worry about paying rent on. I couldn't just go with a boring market so this is my market for my broker boxes. I hope you enjoy.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Raainy
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

This is utterly wonderful as are the other marvelous homes you have posted for us today .I am logging into game and taking my visiting hop-about character right to the door of each and every one of them to see them all up close and personal .
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

I've loved this market since the first day you had it posted! It's marvelous :D The buildings are such perfect little structures and I just adore the details throughout.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Tasharia Member

That's a really great little town you built. I love it!
  5. TenEj Member

Lovely work! I must make a toon to visit.
  6. pumancat Well-Known Member

Rainny, you've done a fabulous job with all 3 posts, grand master decorator IMO. Looking forward to seeing more in the future. This market makes me feel like I'm in a nice midaeval fantasy movie.
  7. Shalaia Active Member

Absolutely love this!

I had been considering a similar project for my carpenter's home to showcase the many items she can make:)

Great job!
  8. Foretold Well-Known Member

I visited this property maybe a month ago or so?? I loved it... still love it!
  9. Alanducar Active Member

Wow that's an Everfrost summer home? I totally don't recognize it! I think this is one of the nicer looking markets i have seen. I still don't see any recognizable feature that shows what it is other than the door at the front. I am very impressed with that creation since i never found any ideas i really felt fit that kind of home. I guess this post has given me some creative ideas now :) Guess i better get something going soon lol.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Beautiful! What's the item count? :)

Do you go into each building to access the sales crates there, or is that just for the carpenter shop? ;->

We really do need arch building blocks, especially in Cloudy Tile and Starry Tile style; I just know I'm gonna have seams in my rooms when I do the cloud stuff...wish there was some fix without a bajillion tiles. :-/

On the other hand, I've been to Caesar's Palace in Vegas, and their "outdoor market" area has the sky, etc. overhead (that, iirc, changes to match the actual time of day outside), but it's understood it's just an illusion. Pretty soon, you're just focusing on the wonderful shops. :)

Uwk
  11. Vashte Active Member

Like-like-like! Oh what a fun idea, and well done!