Quintessence Curator in Seru

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Semperfifofum, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Specifically the problem with this vendor's offerings, for example, among the cloth armor available...

Sambata Mantle of the Deathless (120 shoulders, 1701 potency base, from QC)

...is worse than... Valourous Sanctus Sleeves (116 shoulders, 1736 potency base, from quest I think)

And this is a problem because I have to wear 120 in order to use temporary adorned inspiration. There are other examples like this, but this is a good place to start.

I noticed some changes in the power of dropped items after the exapc launched. So maybe the vendor items were forgotten in that? In any case, there's no reason for me to try and upgrade my armor right now. Except to see if starting from lower base stats, I can get to a marginally higher potency by switching, and honestly, that's beyond the pale for my playstyle. Happy to infuse, or use temp adorns, but once I have to buy worse to see if I can get marginally better, that's just... not happening.
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is no wearable gear on either the quint or status merchant that is any better than the rewards from the sig line. :(
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Yeah :( I was just providing a specific example from my own particular situation. I have this feeling that they think it's an upgrade when it actually isn't. I certainly hope that wasn't an intentional.
    Zynt likes this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

It's been reported many times and there is only one person in charge of itemization. I don't think it's possible that they aren't aware.
    Argosunited, Zynt and Semperfifofum like this.