quick HO question

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by ARCHIVED-Rechtaid Redwrist, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Rechtaid Redwrist Guest

Hello all, i'm currently a lowly scout, but i had a question about HO's for predators and assassins. As far as soloing goes, do we ever get new HO effects that better reflect our class and subclasses, or am I going to spend my entire career as an assassin shifting the wheel away from Swindler's Luck?
  2. ARCHIVED-Etillchou Guest

hehe well later on you wont swift away from swinders luck since it's better for higher levels. The damage ring blow does is minimal compared to the damage you do yourself then, So ring blow for low levels.. swinders luck for higher :)

but to get on topic. I went to lvl 24 during beta and no other HO's. so dont count on it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rechtaid Redwrist Guest

Hmm, that never occured to me... Thank you for the information.
  4. ARCHIVED-CycoZ Guest

Doesn't ringing blow also have a temporary stun effect?
  5. ARCHIVED-Mjk_cz Guest

Eh, isn't that temporal stun effect uselees when you immediately wake up the monster with next hit :p?
  6. ARCHIVED-Silaena Guest

Later on when you'll group, you will see that scout group OH are pretty nice.

I love the Scout/Warrior/Priest/Mage one, the rare wheel deal really massive damage (done around 500 with a lvl 18ish group), and the 2 common are nice too , one is a 3 min timer stat buff (Str/Wis and another one) and second an AE that dealed between 90-150 with the same group above.

I advice you to take a look on the group OH, some are really interesting.

Silaena - Teir'dall Assassin 20 - Errare Humanum Est Officier (Storm)
  7. ARCHIVED-Mjk_cz Guest

I honestly find Ho useless and in groups i never saw real use of Ho so far:p if max damage on it was 500 it's ice but how often it happends and how long it took to create/finish it:p? Also you said it's rare so it doesn't happen so often:p I prefur to just deal as much damage as i can in shortest time.
  8. ARCHIVED-Etillchou Guest

facts are that if the group is willing to work together and takes time to learn the ho that they will do more damage with ho's then they can with all their best attacks together.

99% of all groups go for the "slam as much high dmg attack buttons as you can" tactic. Only a fewww really think about what they are doing.

those groups will get far and can beat higher level mobs.. the "slam" groups are more level dependend.