Quests that reward house items should be repeatable or items buy-able.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Laera, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Robynous Well-Known Member

The "Basic Chandelier" is the best lighting in the game, I really wish is was possible to make it or buy it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I dunno; my favorite thing for my Carpies to make for when I'm decorating for someone else (even for me, if I feel the need ;->) isn't available until Tier 7, sadly (level 60 Carp), but it's sooo customizable, you can put it into just about everything: Pristine Single Candle. Seriously, I make a few dozen of those silly things, and then it won't matter how much or how little a "light fixture" "shines brightly." My favorite regular lamp that actually "shines brightly" is the Ornate Kunzite Table Lamp, which looks almost like the Mastercrafted Ironwood Lamp (actually better, imho) without having to worry about rares. ;->

But yeah, I like the Basic Chandelier too, and imho, it should be available on the Loyalty Merchant, if nothing else, like a lot of the old /claim-things-only-once-or-else things from prior expacs are, such as the Baby Dragons, random paintings, and house plants -- that could eat just about anything. ;->

Yes, you do get one with your very first house, but just have Them name it something else if the devs start getting hives at the thought of more of them being available... ;->

Uwk
    Robynous likes this.