Quests and difficulty

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Trebluc, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Trebluc New Member

I know they intended to make things on Kaladim a bit harder, but I keep coming up against heroic (sometimes triple up heroic) mobs during non-heroic quests. And some of them are matched to your level, so you can't just come back later when you've gotten stronger.

I don't recall this happening as often in base game, but maybe it's just my memory. LOL!
  2. Venser Active Member

I stopped questing at level 16 so idk sorry. Moral of my story, try lfg to gain a few levels then go back to the quest.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

that's how it was .. and maybe worse. But if people wanted a more "vanilla" feeling .. having heroic mobs in overland was something common
  4. Skarltar Member

Group up with some randoms to do some quests. You would be amazed how easily it is to find a group for general questing. If you're struggling with a quest, chances are that others are too. Also its way more fun to quest with someone else.
  5. Toxify Member

I had this same problem. I got stuck in the middle of a Commonlands questline because some mobs were ^^^ heroic on a solo quest line. My advice is roll a Necro or Conj, then you can solo the heroics, or just join groups and run dungeons.