Questions on TLE

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by redindus, Apr 25, 2018.

1. redindus Active Member

Been playing on AB and wasn't too happy with it. So I rolled on TLE (Stronghold) and started to enjoying it. I manage to make it on Qeynos and got a coin (Qeynos Coin) dunno what to do with it. I search all over the place and see if I need to trade in for something or examine it, didn't cut it.

On character development, there are two tabs on the bottom are greyed out and wasn't sure if I need to buy those expansions or wait? Also have no ideas what is the highest level you can play on this TLE or how often they update it? How long does this TLE go on for? Deadline??

I did poke around to see the update, but just got lost and couldn't find what I am looking for. Wanted to start fresh and earn it, so far I am enjoying it. Glad they put a transfer token in there incase I want to go back to AB.
  2. jblackfox Member

Well Stormhold might not have been the best choice since it is supposedly scheduled to be shutdown soon (tm). However, since you are there I can answer some of your questions. Right now the server is on Velious but later expansions are not available and probably will never be. The other TLE, FallenGate is alive and well and is on EoF with Kunark scheduled to open in a few weeks. The schedule calls for new expansions approximately every 12 weeks.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

1. I recommend deleting that character and re-rolling on Fallen Gate. Stormhold is supposedly getting merged with AB, so you'll be back where you started.
    2. If you examine the coin it should talk to you in the voice of Heather Graham as Queen Antonia Bayle. That's all it does. If you rolled an evil toon, you'd get a coin that speaks in the voice of Christopher Lee as the Overlord.
    Finora likes this.
  4. Kander Developer

Correct, we will be scheduling the merge of Stormhold in the very near future.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Will the server recieve the same amount of support as before with Fyreflyte being laid off? Can we contact any other developer with issues on discord like we did with Fyreflyte?
    Simparri likes this.
  6. Simparri Active Member

It's shame to hear that Fyreflyte was laid off, he's about the only one we could get answers from much of the time.
  7. redindus Active Member

There no way I am deleting that character, I put a lot of efforts into her and really enjoy her. That is sad that what going to happen to that server (Stormhold-TLE) just isn't fair if they didn't put that infos up there, then I would have made a choice. I could use the transfer token, but only one left :( Wish they had a topic on those TLEs, showing status, etc.

Gonna make a ticket and see if they can provide me another, if I switch to Fallen Gate. I don't want to be trapped there.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Just as a heads up, if you are asking about transferring that character to Fallen Gate, no transfers to Fallen Gate are allowed. And, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think transferring off Fallen Gate is currently allowed. That's not to say that those things can't change, but it's not something you should count on.
  9. Kander Developer

Transfers to Fallen Gate are not allowed. No.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The merge of Stormhold into AB was announced more than 6 months ago, so they did tell us and the information is available, it has just not be scheduled yet.
    Dude likes this.
  11. Kander Developer

This is correct, we apologize for the delay and thank you all for your understanding. Should be coming in the very near future, most likely after GU 106, which dates should be announced for within the first week of May.
    Dude, Finora and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

An alternative is to buy another character slot so that you can roll a toon on FG.