Question...

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Moo, Nov 10, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Moo Guest

Where do I go to become a pally? I imagine there's some sort of level restriction, but what is it?

What else do I need to do?
  2. ARCHIVED-Stormreaver Guest

You have to be lvl 19 Qeynos Crusader, then you'll get a quest to make you into a pally.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ajantiss Guest

You can do the quest at level 18 if you know who to go to. The quest isn't that hard, but be forewarned....think before you rush into things on the second part of it. (personal instance on that part)
  4. ARCHIVED-Purge70 Guest

Where do i go to get this quest from? Been searching the boards and websites for days and can find nothing. ty in advance!
  5. ARCHIVED-Kalinmoor Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

I believe at level 19 a quest update thing will pop up, telling you who you need to see to get the quest.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ajantiss Guest

Your manual actually tells you who to go to. On page 83 of the manual, for the Path of the Paladin quest you go to Delacar Mithanson. He's an npc in North Qeynos, up the stairs to the main castle and to your right.
    Message Edited by Ajantiss on 11-11-2004 08:55 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-Purge70 Guest

Thank you Ajantiss. Your the goods bro ;)
  9. ARCHIVED-Tar~Palantir Guest

That is it? Just talk to an NPC?
  10. ARCHIVED-Ajantiss Guest

Plus kill 50 "challenging" gnolls then rescue a group of hostages in your own instanced zone. That zone has some fairly nasty gnolls on patrol that you need to sneak past.
    Message Edited by Ajantiss on 11-12-2004 09:32 PM
  11. ARCHIVED-Kriterian Guest

Heck no that's not it. You just asked how to start it friend, there is much more to it than just talking. Not to mention once you hit level 20 you can start doing the armor quests. You'll have plenty to do, trust me.
  12. ARCHIVED-Ajantiss Guest

Plenty to do but it's fun the whole way doing it.
  13. ARCHIVED-greyfarer Guest

who gives the 20+ armor quests for pally btw? =)