Question on All Access

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Lodd, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Lodd New Member

I purchased Daybreak All Access (paid thru Steam) just a bit earlier today but my accounts on EQ & EQ2 are still coming up as f2p. I verified everything with emails, including Daybreak account. Everything seems to be linked. My purchase history with Daybreak shows the order.

I checked around and saw somewhere a mentioning of up to 24 hrs for Daybreak Coins to be claimable but nothing about All Access. Do I need to do something else? ...or just a bit of time will fix it? Not being impatient, just making sure is all. Also thought about it being listed as an ORDER still as the reason but wasn't sure.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

3. Lodd New Member

That is help enough, thank you. Headed into Support, just in case. I'll post the solution for others too in this thread.
  4. Lodd New Member

Thank you Bludd, something was wrong, glad I went to Support right after you posted. Steam didn't pay Daybreak, went thru some threads and this is a reoccurring but rare problem. Sent a refund to Steam for the funds back and directly accessed Daybreak with a card. All works fine now! Thanks also to Daybreak Support Team, they were very helpful.
    Hartsmith, Beee, Komatus and 7 others like this.
  5. Lodd New Member

After more research it seems everyone who had this same problem (at least that I could find) used PayPal thru Steam to Daybreak...so it looks like a specific combination that causes the problem possibly. Good to know if others run into it.

*Steam did refund me and everything works perfect. Not sure I had something resolved so easily so fast. :p
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I wouldn't pay for this game through a third party. As your experience attests.
    Finora, Tkia, Komatus and 1 other person like this.
  7. Ruua (Gwylen)

I've had some weird stuff go on with Steam/All access this week too I wonder if it's broken now. I've been paying membership reoccuring through steam for months and had no issues at all, but this months membership got taken from my account as normal, but then was immediately refunded by Steam without any reason given?

I'm gonna wait for it to be returned to my account just to make 100% sure it didn't go through, then pay through Daybreak I guess, but it's very strange as I'd not had a single issue with it before this week.