Question about the Triad of Elements

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghostouls, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

Why is this zone so hard on Healers? At least it is for my Mystic. Any of my Mages, My Tank, and any of my Scouts, all breeze thru with ease. In and out, bam done. Baron Bromz is just ridiculous....17 minutes. I drag him to a furnace vent. I stand on the vent to try and damage him. I can only cast one and sometimes 2 spells, and hopefully I get him down 1%. I put both he and I on the vent. Hardly any damage. I put him on the vent me off the vent. Same thing. I put me on the vent him off the vent. Same thing. Yes I use the shell.

It should not be this hard for anyone. Like I said all my other toons go thru with ease. I know how to do the zone, and only have issue with the Mystic. I am 125, over 9700 resolve, Raid gear, mix of spells are expert GM and some Ancients.

So, either I am doing something wrong ONLY on the Mystic, or it's just hard for Healer classes that do not have much of a DPS capability. At this point don't see my Mystic doing any more unless something changes. Others have already gotten their 10 and recipe, I have done 3... any advice, or just give up LOL Not complaining to be complaining, I just want to do the instance, and not spend 17 minutes on one mob... (it was actually 16 mins 37 seconds by the stop watch)

All the other mobs take a long time as well, but the Baron is the worst, only 1-2% of damage IF and WHEN he actually takes damage, and I am slowed so much by the time I get to another vent its just about done.
    Kittybock, Feara and Dude like this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

chrono mentor down from 125 to whatever else you'd like to make it easier, you still get level 125 stuff and your achievements, plus you will just save time on that mystic.
    Mowse, Feara, Cyliena and 2 others like this.
  3. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

OMG TYTYTYTY!!!!!
    Mowse, Feara, Pixistik and 1 other person like this.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I'd tried it on my hubby's Defiler and it was painful, so I am dragging him through with one of my toons. I also tried it on my Warden and it simply was not worth the time.

All that being said, after they substantially nerfed the loot, I'm only running for the achievement on 2 toons. When it opened on Monday, I thought it was awesome and started gearing toons I'd not played in years. Carefully placing them back in mothballs.
    Kattt, Pixistik and Feara like this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Is it exciting/fun to run the Triad of Elements 10 or 20 times? I need the motivation. I may just run this on one toon.
    Pixistik likes this.