Question about Scout pets and LU16

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Zald, Nov 4, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Since duel wielders are getting improved proc rates... does this apply to NPCs/pets as well?
  2. ARCHIVED-legaleagle97 Guest

For the sake of MT's everywhere, I hope not. Some mobs are hard enough, imagine if they proc'd special abilities more? Any increase in pet proc would be completely obliterated by an increase in NPC procs.
  3. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

NPCs dont really have procs. They just have abilities that they cast, none that they proc.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Until you realize that Summoners can put procs on their pets...
  5. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

MTs won't get owned if NPCs get the proc rate increased because NPCs don't have any procs to hit the main tank. Pets and charmed NPCs are the only mobs that I know of that have a proc. Thats what I mean.
  6. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

summoners can put procs on their pets, the offensive stance actually has a very nice proc on it and consumption is another one(though it is a 100% chance to hit maybe it will hit twice in one swing :) )
  7. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

I believe all proc rates are adjusted over a time interval and have nothing to do with the delay of the weapons used.

So over a 3 min fight a 3.7delay weapon should have the same number of procs as a 1.2 delay weapon.

So you can speed those dual wield weps up to a 0.1 delay and they will still proc the same amount of times in a fight.

<Edit - I guess Consumption would proc more though with shorter delays if it has a 100% proc rate - but this proc is not the norm>
    Message Edited by Eirgorn on 11-07-2005 10:00 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Per the Dev team, that is correct. All procs are normalized to a 3 second delay for weapons.