Question about crafting machines in housing

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Khieran, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Khieran Active Member

I play on Fallen Gate, so there may be other options, but these are all I see

I am wanting to put a set of crafting stations in my prestige house (that I use as a guild hall for my alts). I checked the City Merchant and I see a simple version of each crafting station for 6,125 status and an elaborate version for 492,805 status. Will the simple ones work for having a crafting station in house? The wiki seems to say that they only create fuel now...

Is there an option between those two extremes? 492K status is a ton
    Saw-Lau likes this.
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Elaborate stations will give you the finished product - simple ones are mainly for decoration. It is 3m status to get the entire set of stations (don't forget though that you only need 1 x forge and 1 x woodworking table, as they are used by 2 different crafters each).
    Saw-Lau, Khieran and Soara2 like this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

No. You need the 400+ k status ones to craft. You get about 2 million from rush orders getting one character to 100. You can kill named mobs in Skyshrine for 20 k or so for each.
    Saw-Lau, Khieran and Rhodris like this.
  4. Eradani Well-Known Member

the Simple Tables only complete 1 bar and are only good for research, adorn, and tinkering dailies - but they Are good for that
    Soara2, Saw-Lau, Khieran and 2 others like this.
  5. Khieran Active Member

OK, thanks everyone. Time to grind more status LOL
    Soara2 and Saw-Lau like this.