Quested CoE Armor

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Niltik, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Niltik Member

So I'm still a bit new to the whole 90-95 world and am still doing questlines. I started getting "Death's Respite" armor, but I only got two pieces. I know there's shoulder pads and greaves, but do you get them in Eidolon or Obol too, aka am I asking did I miss something as I finished Eidolon and only have 2 pieces. And one last question, how many pieces are in the set, I looked it up and there seems to be no gloves or boots, yet I vaguely remember seeing them on a Zerker once.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Half the set is from Edilon and is red, the other half is from Obol and is green :confused: don't know why. Also the names are mixed up, there really should be a 158-162 set of Legendary Armor from the Advanced Solo zones for players such as you who need a new set of gear.

There are no quested Boots/Gloves they are drops from named in Edilon/Obol to my knowledge. I didn't get a full set either when I completed the line.
  3. Niltik Member

Yea all I ever see in Advanced Solo/Auction chat is buttloads of priest and scout gear, and never any tank armor. I've gotten some gear (cloak, belt, charm etc.) but never any armor...
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

I think everyone and their mother has 3-4 tank alts by this point.
  5. Estal Well-Known Member

And if it does show up in auction... -hate adorn on it and the mages go wild:p