Fixed Internally Quest: The Prince and I - zone Thexian Hideaway unable to enter

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Anonymous New Member

Quest: The Prince and I
    Zone: Darklight Woods
    Server: Varsoon
    Date: June 14, 2022

Issue: Unable to enter the instance required for the quest 'The Prince and I'. An error message 'You must own / have access to Sentinel's Fate' is displayed in chat upon attempting to enter the instance. The quest worked just fine for other characters on the same server. The quest was attempted solo on each character.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Issue has been confirmed and a fix is working its way through QA. Prince Talvus can't hide from you forever!

~ Kaitheel
    Anonymous, Twyla and Nicodemius like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Looks like the fix should go live with Tuesday's patch.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...otes-friday-june-17-2022.605499/#post-6698347
  4. Anonymous New Member

(Still bugged) Just wanted to give an update after the patch that listed 'The Prince and I - The Thexian Hideaway is available once again for those on Varsoon server' on Tuesday, June 21.

The quest is still bugged and unable to enter the instance. It still gives the message "You must have access to Expansion: Sentinel's Fate to enter that zone" when attempting to enter. This was attempted solo like before; other characters on the same account were able to complete the quest.

Additional information that may or may not help: This is the second character using the same name to attempt the quest; the first character (who did complete the quest) was deleted and rerolled to a different race utilizing the same character name.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous New Member

Ah, my mistake. I assumed from the posts above my followup that the test patch went live with today's downtime.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

That's my bad. I forgot that we only patch every other week.
  8. Spectre Active Member

It's not working again. Says you need Sentinel's Fate to enter

I did it 8 times prior before on this server (Varsoon)
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

Aren't you paying attention? It's not working STILL because it hasn't been patched to live yet. No 'again' involved.