Quest: Sometimes You Feel Like a Knut

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kuulei, May 29, 2013.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Quest: Sometimes You Feel Like a Knut
    How to Start: Talk to Knut Orcbane at Cragged Spine
    part of: Frostfang Sea Timeline

Until yesterday, I never gave much thought about the item you need to equip for the questline.
    The Item: Griz
    It is equipped in your head slot when it really should be appearance only, because I ran into an issue with it. When trying to switch hats back because I was going to run a higher zone, I somehow destroyed my actual hat and didnt realize until the next day, when a groupmate commented on my choice of hats and I look to find Griz on my head, rather than my PoW leather healer helm :confused:
    I couldn't find it anywhere.
    So I am stuck with griz and no raid hat :oops:

I suggest you change it so that Griz pops into the appearance slot, not the armor slot, so as to avoid this dilemna. Like the silver reaper robe is appearance only for its prospective questline.
    Kraeref likes this.
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

That is probably worth a /petition. Can't hurt to try, and a kind GM just might resurrect your helm for you.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I asked very nicely and they gave me back my Prismatic Longsword, which I had sold long before appearance slots came into game. Can't hurt to ask.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Update: I was returned the item, but I am more concerned that future questing players may experience the same issue. I still think they need to make it pop into the appearance slot.
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Almost happened to me. I agree!
  6. Chrol Developer

The Griz helmet will be appearance only soon. (Check update notes for when this goes live.) Thanks for reporting this!
    Cyliena likes this.
  7. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I have had several people comment to me that they wished they could keep Griz as an appearance item after the quest. One person went so far as to not turn in the quest so he could have the appearance item :eek: Do we have to lose the hat from this quest? Can't it just be made no trade and no value? It does have a unique look to it ;)