quest Journeyman Service

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Goldra, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Goldra Active Member

My ranger is currently doing the quest Journeyman Service and successfully got the 50 items in TS. However, the next part wants my character to make an item from list and I do not have the recipe for 'A Crafted Vase'. I went to broker and bought all of the level 20-28 books I didn't already have scribed and I still do not have that recipe. Nor can I make any of the others. So how can I get this quest done if I can't find the recipe for this vase?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

What is your tradeskill class?
  3. Goldra Active Member

Carpenter level 28, and I've purchased every book from trainer and broker. I simply do not have this recipe and I'm maybe wondering if this is a bug? It's a level 20 item.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

I just checked my carpenter and I have a recipe for an item called 'Crafted Vase' listed as lvl 20. It's possible the new versions of the recipe books dropped the recipe though.
  5. Goldra Active Member

Well someone just answered my question to determine my race and I'm a wood elf. I could have started in Kelethin so I'll head over there to see if there's some quests I missed.
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

7. Goldra Active Member

a guildmate of mine just tried to see if I could rescribe - no. Also - his alt that is high level carpenter does not have that recipe - only 2 of the 5 are in his recipe list. So in addition to putting in a bug which never got answered, I put in a petition. Hopefully someone will see one of those. Plus I'm asking question in another part of these forums to see if there's a way I could delete that particular book I've scribed. Then maybe I'd learn the recipe if I could rescribe it.
  8. Spindle Well-Known Member

Hi. Look for 'Crafted Vase' instead of 'A Crafted Vase' and hopefully you will see it. My 95 carp has it in her books and she did that quest long ago.
  9. Goldra Active Member

Another post (from me) on tips & tricks was answered by player who told me even though this is a carpenter recipe it is made on the jeweler's table! So mystery is solved! thank you to everybody who took the time to answer.
    Spindle likes this.