Quest devs, you guys just made me nerdtasically happy.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Streppoch, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Streppoch Member

I'm a bit late to the party here, because on my old computer, I wasn't able to do a lot of Sentinel's Fate quests due to the fact that I couldn't move in the Sundered Frontier zone. I got a new computer after Christmas, so I've been catching up.

Anyway, I just handed in the quest in Quel'ule where I had to kill the Terrorfangs, and the NPC responds with something about how they'll "rue the day". And one of my possible responses was " 'Rue the day?' Who talks like that?"

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for completely and unexpectedly brightening my day by using one of my favourite quotes from one of my all-time favourite movies. My hubby and I say that way too much.

You guys rock my socks.
    GrouchyMouse and Feara like this.
  2. oldskool Active Member

3. oldskool Active Member

Also the Kerra Isle quests make some internet nerds simile. Especially those given by Hitus.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

SF was a well crafted Expansion. Many knock it but the Gear, Drops, Adornemtns, Art Direction and Quest content all went well together. SF felt whole and was extremely worth the money I paid for it. Were I the option, I may re-roll a tank on Freeport or AB and join a Progression guild or just level lock myself in SF because it was so much fun.

I never did all the quests in Eastern Wastes or Great Divide because they were visually uninteresting. Fitting for Velious but definitely felt drab compared to the splendor of Odus.
  5. Streppoch Member

Whoops--thanks, oldskool. I was so excited I completely forgot to mention the movie title. lulz.