Queen's Colony

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Bakamon, Aug 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-ArtemisClyde Guest

Tigress wrote:
    this ^^ id totally buy a token that flags my account to be able to go to QC and OO as they are/were. forget the haters that dont want this; they are just trolling. Doing it this way would let the people decide if they want it or not, and nab SOE some buckage for likely virtually no work to set this up.
  2. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

crazyeyes321 wrote:
    That's actually an awesome idea. :)

~ Ara
  3. ARCHIVED-Eldann Guest

Now that Queen's colony & Overlord's Outpost are "unavailable", how can we recover characters that still are in these zones ?
  4. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

Eldann wrote:
    When you try to log them in what happens? Using Frostfell as an example - when people leave toons there, once they log in (forget how much time has gone by) the toons usually end up on Thundering Steppes docks. Probably /petition to have them moved. But trying to log them in usually puts them somewhere in Norrath.
  5. ARCHIVED-Healani Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    I was given the message that the zone was temporarily unavailable. The only way I was able to access my toons was to /petition which meant being moved off of Queen's Colony. :(
  6. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

Queen's Colony and Overlords Outpost belong to the Far Seas Trading Company, NOT the cities. the Pact of Tserrin stated that Qeynos/Freeport would use the islands as training grounds for potential recruits to thier causes, with the FSTC being paid for finding/transporting said refugees.
    when the refugees starting becoming scarce, the FSTC broke the Pact, closing off access tot he islands, and has kept that access closed since. they basically said we're not making a profit off you anymore, get the hell off our islands.
    I imagine that if we every get a crack at the FSTC's HQ....we might see the 'colonies' return and find out what they were really being used for before the Pact of Tserrin.
  7. ARCHIVED-Eldann Guest

Thanks for your answers.
    I could just delete a level 1-9 character, never played since years, but this one is level... 26 !
    So I'll petition.
    EDIT : finally, less than 2 hours after my petition, problem was solved (characters transfered in Commonlands / citizenship OK).