Q about low level TS Sig Quests

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by BaldNinja, Aug 3, 2023.

1. BaldNinja Member

Is there any real point to doing the real low level tradeskill Quests besides faction tokens, rep and achieves? Up until the levels where you can recieve TS gear rewards to be more specific.

I am in a large guild with a lot of resources for use so along with XP pots and writs, I have been leveling fairly quickly.

Sorry if this is something that has been covered prior.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

Besides them being fun? They also give you books and mats. Then there is the fact that usually you have to run around a bit in the town they are given in and that gives you exploration which can level your character. Sorry if this sounds harsh, it's just that I feel there is something to be said about taking your time and seeing the old stuff for the enjoyment it is. :D
    Hartsmith and BaldNinja like this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

I have to agree. Taking your time and enjoying the ride is the best part of tradeskills. If you want to rush to end game for end game trades, then you are probably on the right path with the crafting writs and experience potions. If you are leveling for other reasons, example: you want to level a carpenter for house stuff. Well the Sinking Sands has a unique quest series that will give you recipes for different water taps as well as the ability to purchase all advance recipes for that tier. Barren Sky has a unique series that will give you recipes for doors as well as the advance recipes.

There are many small out of the way rewards that will make it worth your while to chase down those quests. I believe going from 1-110 I had to do maybe 4 crafting writs in odd times and the rest just following the quests.
    Twyla and BaldNinja like this.
  4. BaldNinja Member

I did a lot of them with a prior character on different server but all good points. Thanks!
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You should run them at least once on each server. Opening up the merchants to buy the advances recipes is always a good thing.
    Twyla and BaldNinja like this.
  6. Herne Active Member

All of the tradeskill quests from level 1 - 100 are the only quests worth doing, anything after 100 is a mess.
    BaldNinja likes this.