pvp tokens

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-thorn, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-thorn Guest

Is there a reason why these are no trade. I do BG with several toons and now the token are spread across all my toons. I dont have quite enough to buy an item with any but if combine i could. Are there any plans to make them heirloom at least?
  2. ARCHIVED-thephantomposter Guest

The only thing I can think of is this doesn't allow tweaking a single toon out? Not saying I agree or disagree.
  3. ARCHIVED-russell1213 Guest

I think they should be Heirloom but only on your toons that are 30-89, that way you don't take away from people having to run lvl 92 BGs and taking action from that lvl range...That way all tiers still get their action, but allows you to play what ever 30-89 toon you want to play...
  4. ARCHIVED-ysslik Guest

I dont think they should be hierloom.if you want pvp gear on that toon then take that toon out and pvp.Theres already enough heirloom and and sellable raid gear out there you can twink a toon faster then farming tokens and with the new changes you do fine in pvp.At least i have.
  5. ARCHIVED-Umeil Guest

ysslik wrote:
    100% agree you should only get the tokens and therefor the gear on the toon you PvP with. Love it as it is set like that now.
  6. ARCHIVED-tanis147 Guest

I deal with the tokens the way they are now, but in my case i do wish they where heirloom. I have afew alts that are 92 and I have been till this update playing what my guildies needed for groups. For players like myself that was always the big plus to heirloom tokens, we could be flexable with what was needed to play and still put the tokens where we wanted. Other than that i am pretty happy with the update just less flexable now with my playtime.
  7. ARCHIVED-BlueEternal Guest

I hope one day they do become heirloom. When people start having full sets of t3 gear (Yes, I know it's a HUGE timesink so it's not instant), I could see tokens going to waste pretty quickly with the 20k token cap, unless they add in more purchasable consumables.
  8. ARCHIVED-Stylish Guest

ysslik wrote:
    By this logic there should be no shared bank. By your logic if you want items/money then you should "take that toon out and pve".