PvP in expansion

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf, Jan 22, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

Been away for quite a while and out of the news.

Is PvP in the upcoming expansion, only available for characters in PvP servers?

Can't we have the PvP options in our current servers?

Thx in advance.
  2. ARCHIVED-WiNgMaN Guest

There are duels, you can duel someone by having them targetted and typing /duel ;

there are also PvP arenas with DoF.

When the new expansion comes out (supposedly Feb21) there will be FULL PvP servers
  3. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

Basically to add onto what the last poster said if you want to be on a PvP server you can import your character to one of the PvP servers they will never make the current servers PvP servers because the people who started outin this game and have been palying it since it came out knew there was not any PvP and SOE will not impose PvP on people who don't want it thus the reason ofr creating new PvP servers.

So when the new servers come out you willhave to choose whether you want tos tay ony our current server or go to the new PvP servers.
  4. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

That's good news.

Just one more question, what you guys mean with "full" PvP servers?
    In every zone you are free to PvP others? Or is it like in WOW, where in certain zones you cant be attacked unless you attack first and other zones it's completely free PvP?
    Also, is it dependable on faction? (good/evil)? Or you can attack your own realm-players?

Thx in advance.
  5. ARCHIVED-tass Guest

not sure but i dont think there gonna let people transfer there chars to those server. instead I think new chars have to be rolled to make it fairer so lv 60's dont go around wiping everyone out and robbing em. like I said not sure on its basics but i think theres gonna be some type of restriction on attacking between diferent lvs.
  6. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

From everything I've read it's full PvP anytime and any place you can kill someone but there will be penalties if you kill someone who isn't close to you in lvl