PVP Gear for Exiles?

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Balrok, Jun 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Dakis Guest

Raid PvP, No. PvE, yes. Onyx didn't Exile for raid advantages and The Night's Watch does not PvP. Havoc was a PvE guild that PvE'd some, I was talking about the 50% of the faction that was here for PvP, don't play ********.
  2. ARCHIVED-Demron Guest

[p]I'm all for PvP gear for exiles, but first fix all the bugs surrounding them.[/p][p]I'm sick and tired of some exiles using the Immunity bug in Sinking Sands at the dock that allows them to attack you, but you get "ILLEGAL TARGET" when you try to attack back, yet it still locks you in-combat. Not only that, but it seems an Exile does more damage in PvP than thier counterparts, which I plan on testing with my son after watching him hit Slayer in 30 minutes with a 16 Troubador.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-badbeeker Guest

[p]"Onyx didn't Exile for raid advantages "[/p][p]ROFL quote of the year![/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-LordGafgarian Guest

Onyx did exile for raid advantages Dakis. They wanted to be able to contend with the Kraken, a guild who was domninating raiding at the time, and exiling was a means to kill them in order to obtain more PVE targets and gain class advantages in instanced raids. /shrug And if you knew that you wouldn't get the original PvP rewards, why on earth would you whine if you don't get ones that are of superior quality? It makes no sense. If you don't get the mediocre items, you sure as hell wouldn't stand a chance of gettin the better ones. Exile's logic on the situation is flawed in that way.