PvP Armor set

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-chrystolred, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-chrystolred Guest

I put together a pvp armor set from EoF expansion for all on the pvp server or any curious about it.

Breastplate - 250 tokens
    Leggings - 250 tokens
    Helm - 200 tokens
    Shoulders - 200 tokens
    Gauntlets - 100
    Boots - 100
    Forearm - 100

Total around 12p I believe

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-juggernaut910 Guest

might i ask what color this set is?
  3. ARCHIVED-Odamaru Guest

Meh... here ya go:
    [IMG][IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-RufusDeMarko Guest

man...just took a GOOD look at the effects and set bonuses on this.
    SOE really needs to just copy this over to the PvE servers as a fabled set
  5. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

RufusDeMarko wrote:
    Yeah, the only thing I can think of for the reason they "over" stat the PvP fabled sets is because of not being able to group with what the game fully has to offer mechanically because of the faction base, so in a raid sense, while you aren't getting the full benefit from certain classes being present, you are somewhat over buffed faction wise.
    Still though, that is ALOT of PvP to get the full sets, but even still, if your guild is say at war with another and you got a raid vs a raid, then its not hard to accumulate alot of tokens and get maybe 3 or 4 sets a week, but to be honest, I dont think the PvP servers house enough people for guilds to be constantly at war with each other on a nightly basis like pve raid guilds do 5 or 6 nights a week. They might have thier biggest nights maybe 2 or 3 times a week, if that.
    Think of this also, this is only Tier 7 set, wait until they add in the Tier 8 RoK PvP set.........I agree though, they should just copy/paste the set bonuses over, cause ours suck compaired to this stuff.
  6. ARCHIVED-GrandMasterUb Guest

T8 set since no one has posted it and that always bugged me

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

And I thought the VP set was bad.
  8. ARCHIVED-GrandMasterUb Guest

It IS designed for pvp... its better than most instance gear you can get. The regen on 2 pieces does make me sad though.