Push to talk key

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Delethen, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Delethen Active Member

Is there any way to manually change this via an ini file or whatever? And if so, which ini file is it? Long story short, the grave accent key works fine when I play on permafrost, but not on nagafen or on the BG hub.
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

Go to "Option" (Alt O) then under "SOEmote" you have the voice chat options.
  3. Delethen Active Member

Well yes, i've been trying to get it to work that way for like 2 years now probably, but it wont have it. Hence the question about whether it can be done through an ini file or something.
  4. Lenolian Active Member

Are you sure you have sufficient rights to write to your eq2 configuration files ? If you have installed EQ2 in c:\Program Files, you cannot modify those files from ingame.
  5. Delethen Active Member

Nah it was nothing to do with a rights issue. I have actually sorted it though, turns out the push to talk key information is held server side, and that the cause of my problem was due to the united kingdom enhanced setting selected for my keyboard (probably). I managed to change it on the old PC and when I logged back on the main one the change had carried over.