Purchase additional slot from character select screen took SC, but not slot

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-Dorlin, Nov 23, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Dorlin Guest

I used the new Purchase Additional Slots from the Character select screen and it took my Station Cash, but did not give me an additional slot!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-Ash2k Guest

I was just about to post about this...

I'm luckier in that I did not lose Station Cash from my balance as far as I can tell, but I was trying tonight to buy a slot token and it wouldn't work.
    I'd hit buy, and confirm and then it would just stay at "Please wait while we confirm your purchase" .... for a long time. That went away when I zoned, which seemed to cancel the order. But I was definitely unable to buy the slot token.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sly Guest

Dorlin wrote:
    I have experienced this as well. Station Cash gone, but no additional slot provided.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dorlin Guest

Strike one.
    I had purchased an extra slot several weeks ago and they thought that was the one I wanted last night!!!

I still have not received an additional extra slot, but my SC was deducted!!!!!

AGHGGHGH
  5. ARCHIVED-StormQueen Guest

Ok this happened to hubby's main account a few minutes ago. He bought a character slot from character select screen and no new slot appeared. No, he had no hidden characters. All his characters are on Blackburrow server.
    Can someone look into this? I told him to /petition it.
  6. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

This happened to me this evening.
    The item is a useable card which goes into your inventory bag, typically ...

... but obviously when you purchase from character select there is no inventory for the card to go into.
    Pretty bad implementation.

Ara
  7. ARCHIVED-StormQueen Guest

Update: he petitioned, they escalated it to management. They sent him an email that they checked it and granted his character slot.
    He appreciates that they did solve his problem.
    Yes, I'm guessing they forgot that item click thing was necessary.
  8. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

I petitioned mine while logged in on a character. I included the confirmation number from the email that was sent after I made the SC purchase. A GM responded within 3 hours and placed the token to the inventory of the character I sent the petition from; all is well.
    This is what I would recommend anyone else do in the future.
    (Actually what I recommend is simply signing in any given character and then making the purchase, since, for the time being, character slots are granted by a usable item which needs to be place in the inventory and then activated.)

Ara
  9. ARCHIVED-notjedi2 Guest

Same hapened to me. Bought 2 extra slots last thursday and only one showed up.
    I wrotte a ticket that very day, and today - sunday - its still unresolved.
    SC is gone, and I think this amounth of time to resolve such an issue is not aceptable.
    I'm not playing the char i send the ticket from, and even though i tried to update to use the name of the one that is online, I get errors and errors and cant update it.
    This is all very frustrating.
    :/
  10. ARCHIVED-erinn Guest

This just happened to me as well. :( Wish I had checked here first. Oh well, petition submitted.
  11. ARCHIVED-erinn Guest

Serinna@Everfrost wrote:
    Response to my petition - I haven't logged in yet today (as I'm at work) to see if I have the slot or not now.
    "This is GM Ryrix. I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your extra character slot. You shouldn't have a problem finding and using your extra character slot. If you ever need any help from a GM then please let us know."
  12. ARCHIVED-TSR-DennisG Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Zanthiana Guest

I have this problem as well. I ordered it in game, got the card in my bag, double clicked it. Card is gone, but no slot, and the 500 SC is gone. I have submitted a ticket for it today.
  14. ARCHIVED-Rhaeyune Guest

Obviously not fixed .. happened to me this past week ... have sent email to support and will have to wait till tomorrow now for resolution :(
  15. ARCHIVED-TSR-JoshuaM Guest

Rhaedien@Permafrost wrote:
    Entirely separate and known issue that has nothing to do with what occurred in 2010.
    Please contact our support staff, we can recover the character slot for you.