PUBLISHED HOUSE IS MISSING - THE WEDDING CHAPEL

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by IZELLIA, Apr 23, 2014.

1. IZELLIA Member

Not sure if anyone noticed but Monday 4/21/14 on Butcherblock Server, the Housing Leaderboards Dev Picks previewed four houses!! We were all so very excited that we were recognized on Dev Picks. However, after the Tuesday 4/22/14 update there were no houses listed. Mine was The Wedding Chapel and it is not listed ANYWHERE - somebody stoled it!! The house is still published but it is not listed in Hall of Fame OR Dev Picks. Seriously, did any of the others come up missing as well? I sent a petition in and GM said the developers needed to look into it there was nothing they could do. They did confirm it was totally missing. Can I get a developer to look in to this? In advance, I appreciate it! ;)
  2. Candalyn New Member

Not cool! :( I hope they find it soon as the Wedding Chapel is a seriously cool place!
    suka and IZELLIA like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I've found that dev picks for dungeons seem to random disappear off the list as well :( I think it's some sort of weirdness with the 'dev picks' group.
    IZELLIA likes this.
  4. IZELLIA Member

THE WEDDING CHAPEL HAS BEEN FOUND! Thanks Dev's !!! Appreciate it!!
    Candalyn likes this.
  5. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

I did explored that area, look so awesome, thank for sharing.
    IZELLIA likes this.
  6. IZELLIA Member

The Wedding Chapel is missing again under Dev Picks. None are showing. Will this issue be resolved soon as there are players who are wanting to view and secure a date to get married. Embarrassing they cannot get to it because it is gone.:oops: