PUBLIC TRADESKILL HOBBLE

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Brainfreeze, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Brainfreeze New Member

I created a small player house equipped all the main tradeskill tables. The house is published so can be accessed through housing and leaderboards from anywhere. The space was created for those that don't have anywhere else to go, ie guildhall. There is a fuel depot and a harvest depot ( these 2 are set to deposit and consumption only) there so you can store your supplies while crafting. If everyone puts into it, and we all know all to well of the over-flow we all have, so much over flow it ends up on the broker for months. There is also a Adorning depot, a Lore and Legend, and a Potion, Poison & Totem depot, these <<3 depots are set for public access, so you can add or take...Please note, it is based on the honor system, like the penny at the register, if you need one take, you have one give. It is a small house located in Jade Tiger's Den 01 in Freeport. There is enough plat in escrow to keep it running til the moon crashes into the earth. This piece of paradise is on the Isle of Refuge Server. Daxx is also a contributor. I published it for easy access from anywhere. I have plans to add a Food and Ammo depot as well. The idea of having a place for everyone, so we are not all carrying havests and fuels every where we go. I hope it works out for everyone. Thank you.

Icevein.

Ps. The small house is under Character name Brainfreeze if accessing it through Freeport.
  2. Xavion Well-Known Member

nice i was thinking of making something similar like a charity bin thing where people can give/take to various depots as a community depot thing
  3. Brainfreeze New Member

Great Minds think alike, Lol. Its kinda where i was going with the idea, but I dont want to see it abused. My thought on it was simple, Not everyone coming to the game has a couple mil to spend how they see fit, and to have a place where they can deposit their harvest and craft freely. I already started putting stuff in the harvest bin and added fuel. I encourage anyone and everyone to check it out, and if you have extra harvest you would like to get rid of, feel freel to dump in the "PUBLIC TRADESKILL HOBBLE"
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Determind Active Member

Cool! Maybe I'll make one for Halls of Fate.
    Prissetta likes this.