Public Test: After Update - erroneous error text

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kasa, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Happens to my pally alt on Wulf's account on Skyfire as well.

Should definitely be a message for Rangers..... for last rites an' all, dontcha know.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

My Pally gets it too. I guess they don't know we don't need a priest to zone. LOL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Really, the only Priest that could help with that would be a Druid of some sort. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! New one: I just logged in to the game, just now, and my toon was still in the Enchanted Lands from Bristlebane Day. Went through the Guild Message of the Day, the Guildmate announcement (basically, "Guildmate: [you] have logged in"), mail announcement, the "You have joined [channel]" messages, then:

requires Priest

in bright yellow-gold, 'cause that's the color I use for such things as Official Messages(TM).

What?? o_O

EDIT: just /camped to another toon, also in Enchanted Lands from Bristlebane Day, and for whatever reason (she wasn't the first toon I'd logged in with tonight), she didn't require a Priest to get in. ;->

EDIT: /camped to the first character, a Paladin; and yep, he requires a Priest again to get to the Enchanted Lands, apparently, which is where I /camped from him to the second toon, so he hadn't zoned. X-P He took the bell from those docks to Frostfang Sea and New Halas; apparently, he required a Priest to do that, too. ;->

Mind, he was still able to do it, they just told him he required a Priest to do so. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Zoned into an alt's house; needed a Priest to do so, according to the Official Message(TM). ;->

Zoning out of the house, too. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The other toon I was on tonight (so far) was my Necro. Guess she doesn't need (or get) Last Rites for the dangerous procedure of entering or leaving a house. ;->

Uwk
    who has houses where that might not be a bad thing, having a Priest nearby... :-/
    Breanna likes this.