Public Quests - Not Public enough

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Pizac, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Pizac Member

Daybreak

You need to sought out the PQ in this expac. Countless times I have not been able to get in to the first instance of a PQ only to find myself in a second instance with only a couple of others. This results in no PQ :(

The old KA PQs where much better being in the overland zones. I know people say they got server lag but I cant say I ever noticed it.

If you cant make these proper public quests for everybody then please make them more frequent. I am fed up with having to wait another 3 hours to try again.

Way to go with some top quality end game content.
  2. Adaac Member

I feel the same way 5 times this week I have been bumped into a second instance with only a few people in there after being there on time at the beginning so it was a complete waste of time.
  3. Sinak New Member

have done it with 9 players but it was painfully slow.
    Instead of immediatly start the PQ1 wait 5 min then split players in 2 equal groups please and keep numbers equal.
    on both PQs
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

First zone could be the same probelm if DB isnt able to invent a AFK auto kick now, i had PQ 48 Players in and 38 Slacking that cant be the plan for a PQ.

Every Ego Shooter like Counter Strike / World of Warfere / Unreal Tournement and many more have a 30 sec or 60sec afk auto kick.
    And i would go a step far as i want to have a afk outo kick after 60 sec and a ban for the next PQ this instances are called Public Quest and not Public Camp so all in zone should do something for getting the Quest finished.

May be i am a extreme one at this point but i hate people who are wanted to get something for nothing, thier is a saying " in front of success god has set the work ".

No more Office PQ gaming set toon on PQ and go on working if i play i play the game thier must be any penalty for those who hop in PQ block space for active players who want to zone in and the active one get zoned into a PQ which never happen or finished in a acceptabel time because of these selfish campers.

In Counter Strike thier was a saying campers to the wall if you know whats meant.

Helfiren
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

They figured it out for the KA PQs, not sure why they went away from that model.
    Rosyposy likes this.