Proper AA placement.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ARCHIVED-Zetch, Oct 27, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Zetch Guest

Hey everybody, just rolled a Pally wood elf a couple days ago, and have had a lot of fun so far. It seems to be a strong class with great defence, good heals, and offence is nice too. I am lvl 17 right now and haven't spent any AA. I think I have a little over 10 AA points right now. My question is...which tab should I start at and which path? I like to test builds myself to see what works for me...but since I have no clue about the Pally tree and I hear they are very AA and gear dependend that I figured I would ask before hand. Mainly I want to be able to do what a Pally is for, which would be to tank, but I would also like to have a decent damage ouput so I can solo effectively and might be willing to sacrifice a bit of defence for some extra offence.

Besides that, are they any must have abilities Paladins require getting through the AA trees that if I didn't have, would make me gimped compared to Paladins that did? And are Pally AA placements usually different from eachother or are there a couple different builds that you will find most using?
    Any advice or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading!
  2. ARCHIVED-Boli32 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Zetch Guest

Wow that's all going to be pretty helpful. Answers pretty much everything I wanted to know and more lol thanks Boli, you rock!