Prooving grounds bugs

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by semisus, May 11, 2017.

1. semisus Does not play this game

I thought making a bug thread for the bugs currently in em would be good so devs can fix em so feel free to add

It can bug out a grp so some people in the grp get into a instance leaving some behind , i had this happen so 3 members got inside and and got 3 other people inside the grp , so 3 of us was left behind
    It can also make it so its a raid so you have another team in another instance but your in a raid
    Last named can bug out and not reappear so you have to wipe to get mistmore back
    When you complete you have to wait around for the other team to finish or drop in order to get a win
    Often you dont even get the win reward when finished and ported outside
    Food and water doesnt last long at all , seems like everytime you get zoned out you loose drink and water
    Pulse damage is hitting harder for some classes than others , seems like me as a mage is alot more squishy even if i have more hps than for example a scout
    Sometimes there can be 2 prooving grounds , this makes it really hard to reform after finishing 1 like half a zoned to number 2 and the others in first
    Guild window and other windows are not showing in PG , a lfg window in there would be a nice addition.

This might be intended ::Varius class abilties does not work and it seems like threat for example like amends does not seem to be working either , also some ascensions abilties have a huge reuse
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

On the reuse side.. everything is doubled compared to what we're used to.. because we have aproximately zero casting speed and zero reuse. Because reasons.
  3. Luhai Active Member

You can add "shard of essence" from the conjuror to the list of things that do not work in the zone. This very likely affects Necro hearts, too.
  4. Arieva Well-Known Member

Spent all night doing proving grounds and currently there really is no incentive to win. I've gotten 10 currency win or lose each run. (20 with the double on). Randomly group members will report getting the additional currency for a "win" but its a rarity at this point in PG. Really big pity on that considering the double currency right now
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

I've had occasions when i'd win match and receive 6 currency and then lose and receive more. Is there a set standard on what the gains are SUPPOSED to be? people going afk in match and getting 10 coins regardless is really crappy. then you win and get less. No auto attack working, combat arts are crap, whats the purpose of this?
    DoomDrake likes this.
  6. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Grind? :D
  7. badname912 Active Member

Im having issues where my 2 main classes are getting an error saying they dont have permission.. yet my old alt character that hasn't even touched KA can get in just fine..