Proof of the pudding & What dreams may come

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Rupee, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Rupee New Member

Hellos!

My name is Rupee and I live on the Halls of Fate server and I am looking for some help with combines for these two quests :)

What dreams may come - I am on step 1 - needing a carpenter
    Proof of the pudding - I have carpenter, sage, and prov. completed.

I believe I have all mats required :) I read the list twice!

If someone can knock them all out for me that would be amazing! I do intend to pay for you time - I have 500,000 saved :D

I am usually on allll day starting around 8am mountain time. Please feel free to send me a message!

Thank you very much in advance!!
    ~Rupee
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

Time to start leveling up my provisioner ;)

My only character with those two recipes right now is an Alchemist, but I'm happy to help if you need it. I'm on Halls of Fate, and I'm usually online as Benj. Feel free to send me a tell. Don't be afraid to ask in the General or Crafting channels either. I'm sure someone will volunteer if you ask.
    Soara2 and Rupee like this.
  3. Rupee New Member

Thanks Benj!

I do ask once in awhile in the channels...I just hate the feeling of bugging people by asking for things :p And I am super shy to boot, lol.
    Someone told me of the homeshow channel and that I should ask there as well.

I did get Proof of the pudding done :) and I am on the weaponsmith step for the prayer shawl! So it is moving along, YAY
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Homeshow channel:

/j Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow
    Soara2, Breanna and Rupee like this.
  5. Rupee New Member

Thanks Sigrdrifa!

I joined it :D
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Rupee New Member

I got both quests done!

A big shout out to the guild Dark Rain :) A super nice member helped me out and took me on a tour of the guild hall!

If anyone else needs help with these I can do the Sage step when you get there

~Rupee
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Soara2 like this.