Proc on avoidance is Double and Triple Proccing.

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Corydonn, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Corydonn Guest

Novusod wrote:
    That's because a multiattack obviously didn't happen.
  2. ARCHIVED-Corydonn Guest

Also. Avoiding for another does NOT proc the effect on the player avoiding as of now. I don't know where that information came from but it is most certainly false and requires no developer attention.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Davngr wrote:
    MA swings are not procs.
  4. ARCHIVED-Brildean Guest

Ma is a proc on hit.. Always has probalby always will be. The on hit means you have to actually land the hit for it to proc the additional attacks.
    And avoiding a MA does show up in the logs as Mob tried to multiattack but you dodged or blocked or parried.

Flurry works kidna same way except its not guaranteed extra hits above 1.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kander Guest

We have a fix coming for this. It looks like Intercede could be making this proc significantly more as well.
    We're trying to get it into game as soon as possible.
  6. ARCHIVED-Corydonn Guest

Kander wrote:
    Intercede! I would have never thought! Thanks for the update and keep up the awesome work.
  7. ARCHIVED-Davngr Guest

Ulrichvon wrote:
    they aren't suppose to proc anything (damage, detrimental or other wise) and do proc off the initial swing that's why you use to get triple attack back in old days. thought were changed to not require the initial swing to hit. there are a few procs that don't require the initial swing to hit in game this is one of them.

edit. still a proc tho
  8. ARCHIVED-Davngr Guest

Kander wrote:
    makes sense, since clerics were getting owned by this mechanic at first.
  9. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Novusod wrote:
    I am just going to throw it out there that Sardosaurus has not been one shot by the on avoid proc once this entire expansion.
  10. ARCHIVED-Brildean Guest

Kander wrote:
    Thanks Kander. Can you also look into the on hit along with these to proc reactives.. currently they dont since they are procs hitting a tank.They also hit through wards. Which makes 4/6 healers primary heals useless on these type of hits.