Problem logging multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Iskander, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Iskander New Member

I'm experiencing problems logging in multiple accounts. The first account Iog has no difficulties at all but when I try to load a second account (on the same computer) it gets the:

"Could not connect to a login server. The servers maybe busy; please try again in a few minutes"

Or the second account does enter the game but then the first account gets booted and gets the same message.

Any ideas what's wrong?
  2. suka Well-Known Member

not sure because the only time i have this problem is when i don't restart my computer often enough. however, have you checked all of your drivers to make sure they are up to date? have you validated your files to make sure that they are not corrupted? are your settings too high? remember that your game instances are sharing resources so you need a lower setting to box. also you can check the game settings under game configuration in the advanced settings. click on the little wrench and hammer button on your launchpad to get there. unlike LOTRO- where you have to go in and tell it to allow multiple instances in order to box, i have never had to make any adjustments other than my performance to be able to box.
  3. Iskander New Member

Weird thing is I'm playing multiple accounts for quite a while already (up to 6) and never had any problems so it can't be the settings. I just came back from a 2 week vacation and now this problem occurs. Will do a drivercheck first thing tomorrow.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

may have been some changes in the latest updates that affected your computer. also if you are running a program like Raptr which i love, they did an update recently that affected game files. i could get on eq2 but not eq1. i had to do a system restore. i didn't try boxing when i had the eq1 problem so i don't know if it affected that or not.