Probably a dumb question..................

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Anarissa, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Anarissa New Member

but knowing is even dumber! ;) I need an opinion on whether or not this is a good charm for a ranger, thanks in advance for the answers.

Brog's Rat Trap
    Avahlynn likes this.
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

It's ok if you remember to press it every 15s.

There are better, such as the Novelty card from Halls, Purse from Dom, and raid charms. The Stridor Fangs from Stasis may be better also, and maybe other charms that give CB, potency or WDB.

That charm gives 500k every 15s. When rangers are doing 1-3million per second, 500k every 15s isn't massive, but it's something. 36k on your dps if used every 15s.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Dumb question yes.

Get Novelty Charm + EV charm if you don't raid really. Can't go far wrong.
  4. Anarissa New Member

Again, stupidity reigns, I keep seeing talk of the EV charm, but I'm not sure what that is? o_O
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I just want to add: you aren't at all stupid or anything like that, it's awesome to come here and ask questions! :)
    Karsa, santargria and luminosa like this.
  7. santargria Well-Known Member

Not sure about the charm, but I was taught no question is a dumb question - you never know who else might have been wondering about the same thing and too shy to ask.

since I wasn't aware of this or other charms for the ranger - thanks for posting your question.

And to those that think it is a dumb/stupid question - *sticks out tongue* ;)