Private Palace Garden

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kamoj, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Server: Oasis
    Owner: Kamoj Oakcleaver
    Decorator: Kamoj Oakcleaver
    Type: Medium Home
    Published: Yes
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Secreted behind a palace (I'm not telling which!) is a small lush garden, created for the luxury of the palace residents. Let's take a peek!
    [IMG]
    There are two lovely flowerbeds.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Oh my! A shark pond!
    [IMG]
    And a simple fish pond on the other side.
    [IMG]
    Hmm, this looks a small cave below. I wonder what's inside!
    [IMG]
    Oh! It looks like a Zygomyd has taken up residence. We'll just take a quick peek and hope that we don't disturb it!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Ok, now let's see what is up this small hill.
    [IMG]
    Oh, it looks like someone might be planning a picnic! We'll just take a quick peek and then vamoose!
    [IMG]
    Oh, look at all that yummy stuff! It looks like there is only enough for two though - what a shame!
    [IMG]
    Oh, and lovely shade umbrellas too!
    [IMG]
    Let's take one last look. Yes, this is a lovely spot for a picnic! If you find the entrance, maybe you should peek around too!
    [IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope you enjoyed the tour! A huge thanks to Kiskilla for ideas and supplies when I ran out!
  2. DaMiniMarshmellow New Member

Spotted all the little critters ;)
    Really love the purpley gardens!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Brujita Member

Beautiful!
  4. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Thank you guys! I had a lot of fun doing it, and actually got it done quickly, beings as I hadn't finished with Katzie's too long ago.
  5. Afista Well-Known Member

This came out really pretty! I love how you did the ponds and the built-in umbrelas over the picnic area. Great work :
  6. Geden Well-Known Member

Totally dig how you used wispy grass tiles for "landscape":D. I enjoyed touring it!
  7. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Totally stole that from Kiskilla. The hedges are too uniform and don't sink well at all, so take up a ton of real estate. Glad you had a good time touring it. I still can't believe I finished it in a week!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geden like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me neither! :)

Uwk
  9. Kerrendor New Member

It's beautiful, if I have an oasis toon I'll sure to visit!