Printable furniture list?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Dani, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Dani New Member

Is there a printable list of carpenter made furniture somewhere? I would like to have one just to be able to check off what I want to make instead of writing it down when I go to craft items for the broker.
  2. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I don't know of one off hand, Jazabelle, Cheribomb, the staff at ZAM or Sapphy would be the likely sources of info I would think. Bear in mind it'd be a huuuuge list, we can craft thousands of things! :) I'm just thinking of the enormous size of deco sites like eq2 decorators and yeah, I'm not even sure how to organize a list as big as this would end up being. (Beds, chairs, tables or do you do it by levels/books).

Anyhow good luck and if you do find a list let us know!
  3. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

www.eq2furniture.com by Lera has a shopping cart where you can add items to a list and then view your shopping basket. Find the item, click add to list button under the image and then view your shopping cart by clicking on the button on the bottom right of the screen. Hope that helps!
    Feldon and Avahlynn like this.
  4. Dani New Member

Thanks Cheribomb! I look at that site once a week and I never noticed the list part. There is a printable list feature on EQ2furniture that I could use for building blocks :) Yay, no more writing down which ones that I need to make, I can just write how many I need next to it :) I don't think I can separate all of the info from the name of it, so I guess I'll just cut out the name part of the list and tape it to a blank piece of paper so I'll have space to write the numbers. Thanks again!
  5. Bashem Well-Known Member