Prestige AA Points Not Counting Correctly After Patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Soresha, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Soresha Member

Before the patch I had 38/40 prestige points on both my characters (and it reported this on both tabs). This was correct for how many I'd unlocked, with unlocks on one character counting on the other. I had 2 points to go.

Then the patch arrived...

I completed the overland collection and got another point awarded. This character (Kiejana on AB) now reports 32/41 on the Prestige tab and 38/41 on the Ranger tab. And I can't spend my new point.

The chat log message says "You have earned a Reign of Shadows Prestige point and now have a total of 16."
    What the ....? That should be 19 now!

I log over to the other character (Kiezara on AB). This one now sees 34/41 on the Prestige tab and 36/41 on the Monk tab. Again the new point can't be spent.

I have a guild mate who logged in and said he's lost Prestige points and lost one of the new abilities too.

So in summary:
    • I've lost points I had
    • Points aren't counting for both characters
    • I can't spend the point I just gained
    • The numbers reported on AA tabs make no sense at all.
    If any of this is deliberate changes please explain because the only thing in the patch notes says "Corrected an issue with Prestige AA points showing as available when none actually were."

Currently I'm afraid it just looks like a pile of bugs.

Please can other people post what they're seeing? Maybe it'll help shed some light on this and get it fixed quicker.
  2. Scalo Active Member

its not bugged, its now fixed and working as it should have from the beginning. you have 16 Shadow points (16 + 25 = 41, where 25 is your Profession Prestige points) and you can no longer spend your Profession Prestige points on Shadow AA.

I wish Shadow AA was on a separate tab, because so many people are confused.