Pred/Ranger Adepts, Where are they?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-samiam13, Nov 20, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-samiam13 Guest

First off i'd like to say hey to everyone, this is my first post! Anyway, I'm from Qeynos obviously, but i everyday i check the broker and for some reason i can't find any but about 2 Pred/Ranger Adept 1's for sale. I don't know what's up but i just can't find them. Any answers?

Lilu, 16 Pred/ Aspiring Ranger
    Blackburrow Server
  2. ARCHIVED-jcrazy Guest

I have seen this occurrence too, I have noticed that Bard adepts dominate the “scout” class as far as having any (Adept 1) skills drop. I think that any rogue would make the same argument. During Beta I found a lot of Predator Adept 1 skills, mostly in Wailing Caves; Blade Flurry, Stalk, Pounce, etc. Since the game went live I can honestly say I have seen only a few Predator and/or Rogue skills.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kagara Guest

Hunt and Stalk seem to be the big ones, I have never seen a Blade Flurry, Shadow Blade, or any Ranger Adepts. I have heard of other people seeing them, but out of everyone I have met, only 2 have seen a collective 3 ranger adepts, so it's a bunch of crap.
  4. ARCHIVED-samiam13 Guest

I don't know if it's true but i've HEARD that at least the pred, maybe even the ranger adepts drop over in the commonlands. It would make sense since we don't have them, but then again it wouldn't make since cause rangers can only be in queynos so how would we get our skills? still searching for an answer, if i find out i'll let ya know.

Lilu/Predator/Blackburrow
  5. ARCHIVED-jcrazy Guest

As to the Ranger Adepts dropping in the commonlands, I can say with little doubt that I never see them on brokers or for sale in any oher venue. I am an Iksar Ranger, so I am from the commonlands; I even travel back about every 2 days to gather resources ( I tend to be able to get more resources and more rares there, than in antonica). Just my observation though.
  6. ARCHIVED-TerriBlades Guest

As of yet, I am not a Ranger, but with luck I will be in a few short days.. Shadow Blade drops pretty often in the commonlands. At least thats where I got mine. The day I got mine, I saw at least 2 others for the same day. I have yet to see anything that a Ranger could use (but then again, I wouldnt know what I was looking for) However I believe I have 3-4 Adepts for Preds that have dropped in various spots and they arent Hunt or Blade Flurry. Havent seen those as of yet.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lolien Guest

I am now a 20 (almost 21) Ranger, but from my early scout day's till today, and probably even longer, I've been in Qeynos/Antonica/Blackburrow/Stormhold/and a bit Thundering Steppes only to find that 1 scout adept scroll, yes ONE scroll drop. That was at like level 12 and I didn't even get it!

Is this the issue for other Ranger's as well?

So to date, I only have 2 or so adept scrolls which I had to buy. While seeing my friends rack up many more.
    Whats up with this????