Pre order? Do you get billed immediately?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-retro_guy, Nov 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

I just went to preorder the new expansion. Now with older expansions you didn't get billed until the day before it was released, but the website text suggests different:

Thank You!

Your payment has been processed successfully. We are e-mailing you a receipt of your order 1177357 to the e-mail address on file for your account.

Your Preorder purchase for EverQuest II/Age of Discovery - Collector's is complete. We will be in contact with you as soon as it is available for download.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your purchases!

SOFTWARE PURCHASES
    Age of Discovery - Collector's$59.99
  2. ARCHIVED-agentsix Guest

Check your credit card.
    I also just ordered the CE of AoD and the only thing on my card was a 1.00 charge from SoE. Usually thats just to verify the card is legit. I expect to get charged on shipping/Live day.
  3. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

I just checked my email and I won't be charged until the release date.
    This is the same as previous preorders.
  4. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

retro_guy wrote:
    another caveat - when the expansion releases and they have trouble billing your payment method (I thnk it is 3 attempts over a period of time) the expasnio will be removed from the account and it needs to be purchased again at the normal release price - same as previous pre-orders