PQ Celestial Drop Suggestion

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Aeras, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Aeras Active Member

Can we please have the option on a merchant to swap non-usable celestial drops (like shoulders). Maybe make it to where you have to trade them the item along with some bazaar crowns. At least some kind of option because what good does it do when I'm a mage and get plate shoulders off of the leech? I don't even have an alt that wears plate. They're 100% useless to me. Please give us some kind of option to swap them.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Better yet, make all the PQ Celestials available from Mikaelya, at some huge number of Bazaar Crowns. Then we wouldn't be fighting the RNG, we'd be complaining about grinding. But at least once you had the coin, you'd have something you could use.
  3. Aeras Active Member

That too as long as I could use the item I was grinding for, whether it be purchased with bazaar crowns outright or still through RNG. I just want to be able to use what I work for.

4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Careful what you wish for. If getting raid quality stuff from pq's becomes too easy, the value of running heroics is reduced even further than it currently is, and those of you not in guilds strong enough to laugh their way through the heroics will be looking for pickups, which won't happen because why bother when there's nothing to gain?

That said, it feels like someone really didn't think through the consequences of having such high quality PQ loot and such limited reward from heroics, all coupled with currency which you can use for practically nothing. It's not exactly a recipe for captivating content.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.