Power Regen Proc Gear

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-CrisuK0M13, Apr 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-CrisuK0M13 Guest

I was hoping someone/people might be able to give me a list of items in the game I can get at between....level 60 to level 80 that have a power regen proc when I hit with a combat art/melee.
    I'm looking to get some gear with these effects on them so I can run with Fanaticism in raids and not really have to worry about it draining my power, which it currently does.
  2. ARCHIVED-thegriss Guest

As and inquisitor power proc items are not something we usally need. Look at your spec 1st and see if you have these AA if not make sure you take them. Improved fanatisism will reduce the cost of fanatisism by 50%. Also improving the inquest buff in the inquisitor tree will bing you lots of extra power. Make sure you put inquest on a fast attack class like a chanter or melee scout if one of those is not avalible go with a tank or summoner. You can also run it on yourself but you need to be meleeing to make it most effective.
  3. ARCHIVED-CrisuK0M13 Guest

thegriss wrote:
    You know, I forgot about the improved Inquest AA that we have. I need to get that then I guess I won't have to worry Fanaticism and whatnot.
    Thanks for the info!