PoW wis/int loot: bangle of elemental enslavement

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vulcanic2u, May 29, 2013.

1. Vulcanic2u New Member

I really want this item. Ive done many pow trash runs and never seen it drop. ive wanted this item for 18 months, been clearing trash since last summer. its very hard to get ppl together to do pow trash.

especially after my guild now opts to use the boar whistle.

i find it very unfair to have new scout wrist vendors and then have tons of scout loot dropping from trash like it did for me tonite, just as it always has.

even if this bangle does drop i will have to compete with new mains for an item that is long overdue for me to have.

for me personally, i pick a raid guild that raids when i have time to raid. they dont clear pow trash during raid. this is an offnite activity. which means i wont be around for it, except rarely when my schedule allows.

this means if i set time aside for an offnite, the loot i want better dam well drop, atleast with some regularity so i can atleast roll or bid dkp on it. IVE NEVER SEEN THIS DROP PERIOD.

either increase its drop rate or put it on the scout vendor for price of requisition.

my experience raiding now is "time short" and never about me. guilds arent setting aside raid time to get me 1 item. they are looking ahead to their next progression kill. if i run an old zone, gimme the loot!

i know this isnt best in slot, its a guilty pleasure and i want it. there is no legitimate reason to make it this hard to get. if i can assemble a raid to clear the trash i want a real chance at it dropping so i can at the very least roll for it. that is not asking too much.