Potions that are good for soloing?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by atiknight, Feb 12, 2013.

1. atiknight Member

I;m still relearning Everquest and I was wondering what potions/food that people are using when soloing. When I logged back into my account I had like 300 of the old armor buff potions and now i'm out. Work is really strict now so I can't look every where like i used to. Was hoping someone could point me in right directions to some good potions.
  2. Koleg Active Member

Pretty much any of the tier10 Robust poitions are all but free; the raw materials are being gathered by goblins by the millions these days and the potions will only cost the fuel. Get a few stacks and put them on auto-consume. I tend to run around with either Robust STR or Robust STA. The Savant's are better but consume Dust and the one from the heroic/raid drops are even better, but those stas come at too high a cost to auto-consume.
  3. atiknight Member

Are they labled 'Robust'? I like to have a good a/c potion for hard fights since i'm an sk and Devouring mist will usually give me ac from 4 mobs at a time. Makes it slightly easier to solo. I'll definitely look into the str food tonight.