Potency/Ability Mod Needs to effect Ward of Rage, PLEASE...

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Ward of Rage isn't a healing spell or a beneficial spell, it does not crit AND its not effected by Potency OR Ability Mod. (All other wards and heals in the game are.)
    its a 282 Straight Ward (pretty much useless.)

IF it was effected by Potency, Ability Mod like it should be it would be...
    423 With 141ish Ability Mod (max able to help the spell.) + 131% Potency = 977.13 (977)

IF IT Crit, I have 154.4% Unmodified Bonus + 30% Base (which fighter wards should not, but this isn't a beneficial spell so I'm not sure.) It would be 1876.532425 (1879).

So Ward of Rage IF IT CRITS should be 1879, which it never says it does not.
    If it DOES NOT Crit, it should be 977.

Of course.... it will probably stay Useless and not Work like its suppost too...
  2. ARCHIVED-Controlor Guest

All fighter wards are only affected by 1/3 pot not full pot. So 130 pot would only act as if you had only 43 pot.

How do you know it is not being effected by pot and mod in the first place? Did you strip yourself of all gear and check the ward and is it the same with your gear on. And i am not talking about in the displa on the buff itself but in your maintained window. Try taking your gear off casting it and checking its value in maintained. Then throwing gear on and recasting it and check it in maintained. If they are the same then you have an argument to be made.
  3. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Controlor wrote:
    Yes Bloodlust gives 118 ability Mod, I took that off, checked, its still 282.

I took off all my gear, checked buff, its still 282.

Regardless, its not being affected by anything its suppost to be.

Nomatter what gear or buffs I have on, its still 282.

Its not effected by Potency or ability mod, nore does it crit.

funny because my health is EXACTLY 150 times more then how much this wards me for... LOL