Posted Pics!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)

It's a Glacial Bed, so I figured that would make sense (and the bedding holds it down enough so that it doesn't just bob up to the surface ;->)...I guess that's why I put the romantic privacy screen on the Glacial Dresser, though maybe I should make that "float" a bit too... /ponder

Uwk
  2. Shadrac Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Geden Well-Known Member

+1 to that, and to uniqueness of the place!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not so much a matter of "deciding" to share pics, just finally working up the courage to submit anything around all you pros! ;->

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't get everything fixed in New Halas, but I like to think I got something accomplished...chiefly, I did away with the poles for egress/ingress of the "bedroom" tank, and replaced them with ramps: a Polished Ice Railing for the inner, water one (held down by the boat remains) and a Burnished Metal Railing (thank you, Tinkerfest!) for the outer one.

Oh, and also some more critters. ;->
    [IMG]
    This is looking West again through the "bedroom" tank from almost up against the machinery on the East. You can see the ice railing, part of the metal railing, and a few new arrivals. ;->

This next one is a closer view of the two together, along with the Midnight Blue Seahorse still trying to pester the baby dragon into waking up and playing with it (thus forgetting the number one rule: "Never wake a sleeping dragon.")!
    [IMG]

The third one is of Abe at the top of the metal ramp/railing, about to dive into the tank. You can see the "roof" panels spread apart here far more obviously than ever before, their motion controlled by the machinery to the East (out of view here). ;->
    [IMG]
    Oh, and another addition is the towel rack down below, since it's now easier for visitors to get in and out...so long as the roof is open, that is. Abe has the controls inside as well. Nope, this isn't exactly like the setup in the Hellboy live-action movie universe; this is definitely more Norrathian. I'll have to come up with a good cover story as to why they're secretive about their HQ in a Felwithe mansion (though, ironically, when/if I ever get it finished, I'll publish it publicly, lol). ;->

On to the new kids! This one is Sunny, as cheerful as its color and eager to meet guests, all but pressing its little nose against the tank glass.
    [IMG]

The second one is the pest, continually haranguing the one even younger than it is to wake up already!
    [IMG]

The third one, the Starfall Seahorse, is more of an intellectual, perhaps, or just a very quick study. Here, it's gazing appalled at the ruins of Luclin as depicted on a tapestry outside the tank, and seemingly asking, "Did you have anything to do with this?" Abe, meanwhile, is trying to divide his attention between the trouble-making blue and the accusing red...
    [IMG]
    "No, no, it wasn't us, it was the gnomes!" ;->

Uwk
    now thinking hard about some of those crystal tiles for the "living room" tank floor...no silt, no mess, but still different than the substrate that came with the house ;->
    Geden likes this.
  6. Quickpaw Active Member

That could be useful sometimes :) I've tried to stay out of pictures I've posted...aside from obvious ones, my current thread I just had to include the 'cast'. Probably the only time I'll ever jump into seven different alts for the sake of pics of a house. Love your screenshots all the same!
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/blush Thanks! :)

Uwk
    who knows there's always room for improvement...and who loved your Gillignome's Island, and will have to visit in person!