Post pics of you monk and Equipment

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-ShadowSnipR, Mar 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Lizardling Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Velorek Guest

Weapons I'm using these days...

[IMG]

Rest is all T5 rare with imbued chest and leggings, Robe of the Invoker, Enchanted Bone Necklace, JBoots, FBSS, yada, yada, yada.
  3. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

Here is me sorry having problems with my SLI so it looks crappy.

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

one more all i missed was the pris augmented satchel
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

What's up with your SLi? I run it too, maybe I can help? What drivers?
  6. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

Gage-Mikel wrote:
    What's up with your SLi? I run it too, maybe I can help? What drivers?
    Thank you Gage ...I just build this system and
    Here is my current config.
    AMD 64 FX-55
    ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
    2 ASUS N 6800 Ultra
    4 Maxtor 80 Gig 10,000 RPM SATA Drives
    2 1Ghz sticks of OCZ Plat mem
    Antec 660 power supply
    Here is my problem I think...I am running Windows 64 and even though I think have every thing correct when I enable the SLI I get the Fuzzy look that you see there. Whats drivers and what cards are you useing?

Sorry to hijack the post guys.
  7. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

You're running Windows 64? I didn't think EQ2 supported it?
    I have almost the same setup as you:
    A64 3500+, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2x6800Ultra from BFG, 2GB pc3200, Audigy 2 ZS, 600w PSU from Enermax.
    I just run XP Pro though and the 71.84 drivers.
    No problems here.
    What resolution and type of monitor are you using?
  8. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

Gage-Mikel wrote:
    I have the Samsung Sycmaster 21mp (flat) and rez is at 1024 x 768 should I take it higher?
    BTW They dont support Win 64 but I have been running it since launch on my old 64 FX system with no problems I just wanted to go SLI and 929.
    Message Edited by kerra on 04-05-2005 12:26 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Yup, that's probably your problem. LCD's function best at their native resolution because they have a finite number of pixels. Although you can run lower resolutions, it isn't smart, because the LCD has to interpolate pixels and the image will be blurry.
    You should try to run it at the native resolution of 1600x1200 and see if it looks better.
  10. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

OK cool ty for the info thats what I will try when I get home. I will let you know how it goes.
  11. ARCHIVED-Tully14 Guest

could someone in a full tailored augmented suit post a character pic
  12. ARCHIVED-Havannah Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Havannah Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Eleutherios Guest

Tully14 ... click on me and go to my gallery... Sol eye picks show the t5 rare stuff.
  15. ARCHIVED-Sinsemilla Guest

*$%#&!
    [IMG]

I love that /drool :smileyvery-happy:
  16. ARCHIVED-Sinsemilla Guest

[IMG]
    That :smileyhappy: is Nice
  17. ARCHIVED-bonesbro Guest

The damage on that proc is incorrect. It deals damage based on the currently equipped weapon. When that screenshot was taken, I think he had a Royal Great Flail (2H 3.8 delay) equipped, so the proc will show a huge amount of damage. However, it will actually do much less when weilding it.
  18. ARCHIVED-BruenoB Guest

Ok, not all that impressive I know but I just hit 30 and put on my new suit of Pristine etched with Imbued tunic and leggings. I LIKE IT!!
    Whatcha think?
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-GavSkin Guest

Hi all,
    Finally completed all my AQ's today, so I thaught I'd come and share it with you, after all, it's not every day you see a sight like this running round Qeynos:
    [IMG]
    Not sure it looks quite right on me... think it looks better on Kerra and High Elves, but it's a bit late now!
    Message Edited by GavSkin on 04-13-2005 04:57 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-Sin_Eater Guest

It looks great Gav and don't let anyone tell you differently :smileyvery-happy: